1. The device that converts computer output into displayed images is the
2. The least number of input devices that a computer system can have is
3. Which of the following devices has the largest storage capacity
4. The device used to ensure a constant flow of power supply to a computer system is the
5. The total number of command buttons on the title bar of an opened word processing window is
6. Processed or transformed facts which are meaningful to the user is called
7. The following are possible health hazards of prolonged use of the computer system except
8. Which key on the keyboard is used to erase characters from right to left in word processing application?
9. The key on the QWERTY keyboard used to produce alphabetic upper case letters is
10. Given sizes and designs of letters, numbers and symbols that are displayed in a word processing document are referred to as
11. Which of the following is a tool on the drawing toolbar of a word processing program?
12. When an image is copied, it first goes to the
13. To press the letter J, which finger is appropriate to use on a QWERTY keyboard?
14. The internet is a
15. The computer equivalence of a sheet of paper divided into rows and columns in the office suite is called
16. The temporary working memory of a computer system is the
17. The software responsible for the management of the basic operations of the computer is the
18. The bar on the desktop which displays opened applications and other icons is referred to as
19. The act of pressing a computer mouse button twice quickly without moving the mouse is termed
20. The following are good practices in the computing environment except
21. Which of the following software can be used to enhance teaching and learning through the use of pictures, video and sound?
22. The total number of keys on a standard QWERTY keyboard is
23. Which of the following is a valid folder name?
24. A program on the computer which enables users to type letters to friends is the
25. The command that enables the user to save a previously saved document under a new name is
26. The standard toolbar contains buttons that
27. To see exactly how the pages of a current document will appear when printed, the command given is the
28. A tool for locating information on the internet is the
29. An entity in a file system which contains a group of files is called a
30. The creation of a copy of data on a computer system for safe keeping externally is referred to as
31. The letter that normally represents the floppy disk in an operating system is
32. Recycle bin or trash bin contains deleted files and folders from the
33. Keys on a computer keyboard which are used to move the cursor in a specified direction are called
34. To underline a selected text in a word processing program, the keys used are
35. Double clicking on a word in a word processing program selects the
36. All of the following are reasons for using ICT in education except
37. In word processing program, lines, block arrows and flow charts are found on which of the following toolbars?
38. Which program icon on the desktop leads to the disk drives
39. Which of the following terms refers to unsolicited emails in the form of advertising or chain letters?
40. Computer virus is capable of