1. God revealed himself in the Garden of Eden to
2. The Qur‟an was revealed to Muhammed through
3. Which of the following celebrations signifies the salvation of all Christians?
4. Which of the Ten Commandments carries a promise?
5. The most important source of morality in Islam is
6. Isaac prayed for his wife Rebecca because, she
7. The practice whereby a Muslim gives a certain percentage of his wealth to the needy is called
8. God saved the believers from the flood through
9. Caliph Abu Bakr is remembered for
10. The sprinkling of kpoikpoi during Homowo signifies
11. The belief in the oneness of Allah is known as
12. Muslims fast in the month of Ramadan in order to
13. The need for repentance is expressed in the parable of the
14. Constant prayers are offered among Muslims to enable them to
15. Unhappiness in marriage occurs when couples
16. Which of the following attributes of God shows that He has the whole world under His view?
17. The Ga introduce the child to rain and earth during outdooring ceremony by
18. The Holy Communion reminds Christians of Jesus‟
19. The name Moses means
20. The traditional festival which helps to develop the strength of the youth is
21. Good working habits include all the following except
22. In advising the youth, the elderly usually ends with the proverb,
23. Which of the following is not a cause of teenage pregnancy?
24. Hard work is most often crowned with
25. We show good manners by
26. Which of the following factors best helps in promoting good family relationships?
27. When things go wrong with our lives, we must blame
28. The Adae festival is celebrated to mark the
29. Household chores are done mainly by the
30. The rights and privileges of every citizen is guaranteed in the
31. One who loves his/ her country
32. A major reason for establishing traditional youth organization is to
33. Undergoing puberty rites is important because it
34. The basic quality expected in any youth organisation is
35. To promote peaceful living in the home,
36. Which of the following is not a reason for living a decent life?
37. A proverb is a wise saying meant to
38. At what age does one qualify to vote?
39. Human rights include all the following except
40. Folktales are important because, they