1. According to the Holy Bible, what was created on the second day?
2. The omniscience of God portrays Him as
3. The ninety-nine names of God can be found only in
4. Trial by ordeal is a traditional practice whereby a person is
5. Which of the following is a harvest festival?
6. Israel came out of slavery in Egypt under the leadership of
7. Togbe Tsali is remembered for
8. Zakat is the practice by which Muslims
9. The second Caliph of Islam was
10. God gave Noah and his people the rainbow as a sign of the covenant that
11. The main purpose of the Odwira festival is to
12. The teaching of Muhammad are found in the
13. A dead person is not regarded as an ancestor if he/she
14. The burning bush that Moses saw attracted him because
15. After the Isha prayer in the month of Ramadan, Muslims perform
16. One of the moral values revealed in the parable of the Good Samaritan is
17. Marriage has a good chance of succeeding if the
18. According to the Qur‟an, the Torah was revealed through
19. According to Jesus, the poor in spirit are blessed because they shall
20. A common feature of traditional prayers is that
21. To lead a chaste life, one must
22. Talking whilst eating is not advisable because one may
23. Which of the following behaviours pollutes our environment?
24. Authority is instituted in the society to ensure
25. The most important requirement for a happy and prosperous life is
26. A member of the Catholic Youth Organisation (CYO) is called a
27. Which of the following behaviours best shows comportment?
28. The expression work and happiness implies one
29. Giving money to influence a public officer for something to be done for you makes you
30. Broken homes may lead to all the following except
31. The peaceful way of asking for one‟s rights include
32. One of the advantages of the extended family system is that
33. Repentance begins with
34. As a child, your duties include all these except
35. Dirges are sung during
36. Which of the following is not an example of a stimulant?
37. Humankind can learn a lot about the use of time from the
38. When a child develops the sense of responsibility he / she
39. Reformative punishment is aimed at
40. Boys and girls are to dress modestly and decently to show that they are