1. God commanded the earth to produce plants on the
2. In the creation story, God ordered Adam to
3. The three main religions in Ghana believe in
4. The Asafo companies are concerned with the promotion of all the following except
5. The Damba festival is celebrated to mark the
6. For a man to greet an Akan chief he must
7. Muslims throw stones during Hajj to
8. Prophet Muhammad‟s marriage with Khadijah enabled him to
9. The traditions of the Prophet Muhammad which form part of the Quran are the
10. Which of the following attributes of God is not manifested in the creation story?
11. According to the Qur‟an, a proud person
12. The chief who offered himself to be sacrificed during the Ashanti-Denkyira war was
13. The Bible teaches that people in authority must be
14. The Janazah prayer is performed
15. The Young People‟s Guild is an organization in the
16. The purpose of Salat is to enable a Muslim
17. The traditional belief that the child needs no one to show him God means
18. Abraham was known for his great faith because he
19. The tribes of Israel derived their names from the sons of
20. The transition between childhood and adulthood is termed
21. When one refuses to play with bad friends on the advice of parents, one is described as being
22. Putting one‟s interest above that of others results in
23. One disadvantage of the nuclear family system is that
24. There is dignity in labour. This statement means
25. Which of the following is not a peaceful way to ask for your right?
26. In Ghana people are said to lead decent life when they
27. Repentance leads to
28. Which of the following is not an appropriate reward for good deeds?
29. When people are committed to themselves in friendship they
30. Duties given by a senior to a junior are termed as
31. The term idleness in Religious and Moral Education means
32. Sex education in school is important because it
33. Which of the following drugs is most commonly abused
34. In which way can money help spread germs?
35. A child is described as courteous when he or she
36. Waiting and allowing things to happen at the right time shows
37. When we regret for a bad deed, we are showing
38. The statement time is money, implies that time is
39. Which of the following is a festival of purification for the year?
40. A patriotic citizen is a person who