1. God created the sky on the
2. The saying „service to mankind is service to God‟ relates to which teaching of Jesus?
3. A teaching common to both Christianity and Islam on salvation is that, salvation is
4. Whose preaching ministry urged the Jews to bear fruits that befit repentance?
5. The Caliph Abu Bakr was referred to as Siddiq by Muhammad due to his
6. All those who took custody of Prophet Muhammad were happy with him because he
7. In the traditional society, rites of passage involve a
8. Which of the following best sums up the Ten Commandments?
9. God made a covenant with
10. Like the Jews, the Muslims also believe they are descendants of
11. By creating Adam and Eve, God was establishing the institution of
12. The importance of fasting in Islam is to
13. Which of the following persons knew God „face to face‟?
14. The Hadith of the Muslims signifies the
15. Which of the following serve as intermediary to God during traditional prayers?
16. The main reason for the celebration of festivals is to
17. The rite of going round the Ka‟aba seven times during the Hajj signifies
18. Traditional believers wear charms and talismans
19. Fishermen all over the country do not go to sea on
20. To the traditional believer the next in importance to the Supreme Being are the
21. The purpose of school rules and regulations is to
22. It is the responsibility of the child to
23. The basic role of the father is to
24. In the traditional society giving birth to children is considered as a
25. In a school‟s speech and prize-giving day, the best pupil is rewarded with a
26. When Fatimah and Mansah are committed to each other in friendship, they are prepared to
27. Anyone who enters a house is expected to first
28. The basis for describing some drugs as sedative is that they
29. The popular saying that „all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy‟ means Jack must
30. Teenage pregnancy mostly occurs between the ages of
31. The best way to become a committed Christian is to
32. The cutlass given to a boy at puberty signifies
33. One important objective of religious youth organizations is to
34. The following are methods of preventing teenage pregnancy except
35. People lead decent lives in order to
36. Good deeds are rewarded to
37. When we show regret for bad deeds done we
38. The importance of work is to help us to
39. A person is regarded as tolerant when the person is
40. Anyone who accepts responsibility for wrongdoing and is prepared to correct it is described as being