1. On the fifth day of creation, God commanded
2. The omnipresence of God means that He is
3. All the three main religions in Ghana believe strongly in
4. One of the main reasons why Christians pray is to ask God to
5. The most important rite in an Islamic marriage is the
6. In Islam a Muslim must offer prayers
7. A traditional believer sacrifices when he
8. Christians believe in Jesus Christ because He
9. One of the best advantages of celebrating festivals is to
10. A naming ceremony gives the new-born baby
11. Palm Sunday is celebrated to mark the
12. Id-ul-Fitr in Islam is the feast of
13. The traditionalist believes that his destiny can be changed if he
14. For the Muslim to gain salvation, he must
15. The importance of performing funeral rites is that it
16. A person cannot qualify to be an ancestor if he
17. The best way to pray during worship is to
18. The Islamic practice by which wealthy Muslims show concern for the poor and the needy is
19. All the laws which Moses gave to Israel can be found in the Books of
20. A Muslim performs Tayammum when he
21. The extended family meets often to
22. As a child of the state, you have the right to
23. As pupils, we should use our leisure time to
24. The expression work and happiness means
25. In order to live in harmony with family members, we must be
26. One important responsibility as a member of a religious group is to
27. In a matrilineal home, the head of the family is the
28. The institution of authority in the society ensures
29. We can avoid conflicts in our communities by
30. Which of the following is a symptom of the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)?
31. A happy and prosperous life depends on
32. Which of the following behaviours does not show courtesy?
33. Which of the following activities destroys our vegetation?
34. To overcome teenage pregnancy, a girl should
35. Which of the following is an example of a hard drug?
36. Commitment can best be explained as an act of
37. Blessed are the meek for they shall
38. A patriotic citizen is one who is
39. Which of the following is the best way of handling money?
40. One good reason for the establishment of the Catholic Youth Organisation (CYO) is to