1. The first Ark to save God‟s people from the flood was built by
2. Jesus Christ began his ministry at the age of
3. A Muslim is a person who
4. From the age of eight, Muhammad was brought up by
5. The Muslim festival of sacrifice is
6. One of the characteristics of the African Traditional Religion is that it
7. Traditional religion is practiced in order to
8. God is omnipresent. This means that God
9. God blessed and made the Sabbath holy because it was the day
10. Salat is to prayer as charity is to
11. Akwasidae according to the Akan calendar is
12. The first Jewish temple was built by
13. Jesus Christ was born in
14. Which of the following succeeded Muhammad?
15. The main role of angels in Islam is to
16. How many times do Muslims go round the Ka‟ba during the Hajj?
17. The Dentsi Asafo Company is associated with the festival of
18. Which of the following festivals help to develop the strength and vitality of the youth?
19. One of the roles of the ancestor is to
20. Dipo is a traditional
21. One can promote good relationship and peaceful living by being
22. Which of the following does not promote progress in a society?
23. Kofi‟s father is an Ewe and the mother is Fante. Which of the following statements about Kofi is true?
24. The main cause of diseases in our communities is
25. Conflicts develop among us through
26. Which organisation in Ghana, deals with human rights issues
27. To die intestate means
28. Which of the following pairs of games can best make the child wise and strong?
29. When you apologize for committing an offence, you are said to be
30. Leisure time is described as a time for
31. Obedience to the laws of the state can make us
32. A good eating habit involves
33. We contribute to church dues and offerings to
34. To live a chaste life, one must
35. The practice of the moral teachings of the various religions will lead to
36. Which type of substance is coffee?
37. “The child breaks the shell of a snail and not that of the tortoise.” This proverb means one
38. Which of the following does not constitute a moral responsibility of the child?
39. What contribution can a child make when a community school is being put up?
40. One of the benefits of working hard is