1. According to Christian teaching, God created man and woman on the
2. Palm Sunday is observed by Christians to remember the
3. God gave Noah and his people the rainbow to remember
4. All the religions in Ghana believe in
5. The Muslim prayers observed between Asr and Isha is
6. The Islamic practice where wealthy Muslims cater for the needs of the poor and needy is
7. Prophet Muhammed's twelfth birthday is important because
8. Muslim's last respect to the dead is by
9. Festivals are celebrated every year in order to
10. The burial of pieces of hair, fingernails and toenails of a corpse at his hometown signifies that
11. Mourners from the cemetery wash their hands before entering funeral house again to
12. Bringing forth children shows that man is
13. Among the Asante farming is not done on Thursday because
14. Which of the following months is also a special occasion on the Islamic Calendar?
15. The act of going round the Ka'ba seven times during the Hajj teaches
16. It is believed that burying the dead with money helps him to
17. Blessed are the merciful for they shall
18. Eid-Ul-Fitr celebration teaches Muslims to
19. The rite of throwing stones at the pillars during the Hajj signifies the
20. The essence of the Muslim fast of Ramadan is to
21. The animal which is proverbially known to make good use of its time is the
22. People normally save money in order to
23. Which of the following practices may cause sickness?
24. The water and wine or gin given to the child during naming ceremony signifies
25. The saying “tasty soup draws people to itself” means that
26. Which of the following is not a cause of Teenage Pregnancy?
27. Youth camps are organized purposely for the youth to
28. It is a bad habit to use one's leisure time in
29. Hard work is most often crowned with
30. One of the child's responsibilities in the home is to
31. Which of the following is not the reason for contributing money in the church?
32. The traditional saying that “one finger cannot pick a stone” means
33. Kente weaving is popular among the
34. One of the rights of the child is the right
35. Which of the following is not taught in religious youth organization?
36. Cleanliness is next to
37. “ Train the child the way he should go and when he grows he will .......................”
38. To show regret for a behaviour means
39. A courteous child ...............
40. The traditional healer does not normally charge high fees because