1. An example of a noble gas is
2. The structure that stores sperms temporarily in the male reproductive system of humans is
3. Which of the following properties of alcohol as a thermometric liquid is correct?
4. In which of the following vegetation zones of Ghana does millet and sorghum grow well?
5. Which of the following methods is/are used for preserving fish? I. Canning II. Frying III. Smoking
6. Which of the following practices in the home can prevent disease infection?
7. An example of a semimetal is
8. Which kind of energy transformation takes place in an electric motor?
9. Landrace is a breed of
10. In flowering plants, the stamen is made up of
11. Which of the following statements about a transistor is correct?
12. An atom has 6 protons and 7 neutrons in its nucleus. What is its mass number?
13. A record of daily activities on a farm is termed
14. Which of the following devices work(s) on the principle of transmission of pressure in fluids? I. Water pumps II. Syringes III. Bicycle brakes
15. Which of the following crops is not correctly matched with its group?
16. Which of the following substances is a salt?
17. In which part of the digestive system of a fowl does grinding of feed take place?
18. The parts of a bony fish that are used to control the level at which the fish swims are known as
19. Million’s reagent is used to test for
20. In an n-p-n transistor, the n-type collector is connected to the positive terminal of the battery thus making the
21. Which type of vegetation favours both wet and hot environmental conditions?
22. During drought, some plants dry out because of high I. atmospheric temperature II. Humidity III. rate of evaporation Which of the statements above is/are correct?
23. Soil erosion on sloppy farmlands is best controlled by
24. A viable seed is one that
25. Which of the following pairs of structures form part of the female reproductive system of humans?
26. Which of the following chemical symbols is that of a metal?
27. All the living and non-living things that surround an organism constitute its
28. Which of the following crops should be planted after cassava in crop rotation?
29. Endoparasites in farm animals can be controlled by
30. Which of the following devices requires the use of transistors in its operation?
31. Feel Method is used to determine soil
32. Which of the following modes of heat transfer is the thermos flask designed to minimize? I. Conduction II. Convection III. Radiation
33. An atom of an element is represented as 25 12 X. . What is the respective number of neutrons and protons in the atom?
34. The anemometer is an instrument used in determining
35. Which of the following subjects is/are considered as applied science? I. Biology II. Medicine III. Psychology
36. Chinchilla is a breed of
37. Which of the following characters is not acquired through heredity?
38. The food nutrient which ensures good health in farm animals is
39. The use of resistant breeds of farm animals to control pests is a
40. Which of the following arrangements show the correct order of increasing complexity of structures in living organisms?